|Name:||Fiber Optic Polishing Fixture||Polished Connector:||E2000/APC Or SC/APC Or Customized|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Capacity:||24 Port / 36 Port Or Customized|
|Suitable Machine:||Four Corner Pressure Polishing Machine||Adapter Plug:||Changeable|
E2000 Fiber Optic Termination Tools,
24 Port Fiber Optic Polishing Plate,
24 Port Fiber Optic Polishing Jig
24 Port E2000 Fiber Optic Termination Tools Polishing Jig Plate
24 Port Fiber Optic Polishing Fixture Polishing Jig Polishing Plate
Description of Fiber Optic Polishing Fixture
Fiber Optic Polishing Fixture (or called polishing jig or polishing plate) supplied by ANC International Co., Limited is used in four corners polishing machine, to polish E2000/APC, SC, SC/APC, LC/PC, LC/APC, FC/PC, FC/APC, ST/PC etc connectors. These connectors are locked onto the polishing fixture with a plastic latch or clamp, which may wear over time and is easily changeable. The fiber optic polishing fixture is made of high quality steel with heated treat, the hardened steel provide long service life. The quality of the polishing fixtures is very important to ensure the high quality of finished patch cord. Dainly clean and maintainance is very important to ensure the good quality and long life-time of fiber optic polishing fixture.
Follow below steps to clean and maintain your polishing fixtures
1. It’s better to clean every day for 5 minutes rather than clean once a week for 30 minutes. Cleaning the fixtures should be a regular task – and a priority – in your polishing process.
2. Use distilled water, because it doesn’t contain abrasive minerals. Do not use tap water – regular drinking water is different all over the world. Your company’s tap water may contain iron minerals that tend to adhere to the polishing fixture. Also, do not use alcohol.
3. The ferrule holes (and for MT style fixtures the ferrule slots, surrounding surfaces, and top clamps) can be cleaned using dental brushes and particle‐free, distilled or deionized water. Again, do not use alcohol. We recommend using a 1.25mm nylon brush (purple-handled brush) for fixtures with 1.25mm diameter ferrule holes. Use a 2.5mm nylon brush (blue-handled brush) for fixtures with 2.5mm diameter ferrule holes. Either one will work fine for MT style fixtures.
4. Clean the fixture while it’s still wet from the polishing process. This makes it easy to remove the polishing debris.
5. After cleaning the polishing fixture, dry it thoroughly to avoid rusting.
Features of Fiber Optic Polishing Fixture
The fiber optic polishing fixture is used in four corners polishing machine.
The fiber optic polishing fixture adopt independent pressurized way, eliminate ferrules show the different length effects on polishing
High efficiency: each fiber optic polishing fixture can hold 24 or 36 or customized connectors at one time
The latch or adapter of fiber optic polishing fixture can be interchanged, this extend fiber polishing fixture's life.
Different fiber optic polishing fixture is optional for different connector polishing, such as FC/UPC, SC/UPC, ST/UPC, LC/UPC, MU/UPC, FC/APC, SC/APC, LC/APC, MPO, MT-RJ, E2000, etc.
Excellent connector end-face polishing quality.
Related Material with Fiber Optic Polishing Fixture
1um, 3um, 9um Polishing film, ADS
|Polishing Connector Type||FC/UPC, SC/UPC, ST/UPC, LC/UPC, MU/UPC, FC/APC, SC/APC, MTRJ, E2000 or customized|
174x 174 x26mm
|Polishing Capacity||18pcs/20pcs/24pcs/40pcs Connectors or customized|
Related Product Pictures of Fiber Optic Polishing Fixture
Contact Person: cherry